chongyun xingqiu ship

“Those other exorcists at least have the courtesy to wave their swords or tack on some talismans. simply, they fall in love with said demon. He then began to chat with customers at other tables as if they were old pals, bragging to them how incredible his clan’s exorcist arts were, never forgetting to taste the other people’s dishes on the tables before he left. This effect can only occur once every 2s. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. The people of Teyvat has come to accept a new era one without it's Gods and elemental powers. Xiao hasn't seen his childhood friend Zhongli for over five years. miHoYo has updated the official website for Genshin Impact with the description for Liyue Harbor characters Qiqi and Keqing, and Mondstadt character Mona. He was released as a playable character on December 1, 2020, in the Event Wish Gentry of Hermitage. Tags. Loading... Resume making your offer, if the page does not update immediately. Zhongli is already taken. Chongyun stays stoic. The plan was simple: get a position as a chef or servant (the palace was always looking for extra hands during a ball.) Orders ship out once a week - Incorrect use of promo codes will result in your order being refunded. gaybies. Haven't seen them that much together in-game, but they are adorable together. 2,309 notes. Yet, when will that condition stop being a stumbling block on his path to self-realization? 215 Stories . Even with this body getting in the way, Chongyun has never once considered giving up. Chongyun opened his mouth and closed it again, not able to muster up what he wanted to say. The melody remained as the gentle wind that caresses the leaves of Mondstadt. Xiangling - This story. Color: as pictutre show item included : 1x stand . Xingqiu once asked him this: “If you were able to master your congenital positivity and rid the world of all evil spirits someday... what would you do after that?”. Free local pickup. Now, he's hearing it all over again at a cafe. And with that, he suddenly feels something blooming within his heart. venti genshin impact venti genshin impact genshin mona genshin bennett Bennett Mona Childe genshin Childe implied Zhongli ;) implied xingqiu Zhongli/Childe Xingqiu/Chongyun They are good ships k idk how many of these I’m gonna make genshin aether aether sucrose genshin sucrose genshin Kaeya … Sort by: Hot. “You’re not even pirates? Nov 5, 2020 - “#原神 #GenshinImpact chongyun & xingqiu adult” It was then, just when she had given up all hope, that Chongyun walked through her door. In short, he attempted to stay away from everything that might aggravate his condition. Recently, Chongyun has begun to notice that his congenital positivity would act up whenever he was around Xingqiu, no matter whether Xingqiu was fighting enemies, or engrossing himself in his newest book, or just laughing at something he said. NOT GONNA LEWD - I wanna draw Qiqi because I’m sad and I keep getting weapons or characters I already have (Lisa , Sucrose) NOT GONNA LEWD - Probably gonna draw Klee, Diona and Qiqi. But eventually the past has found it's way back to the present unknowingly, thus changing things and molding a different future. Ultimately, he would attempt to use his imagination to draw some suitably strange images. But he doesn’t regret spending time. “We’re swashbucklers.”. rex lapis isn’t actually dead ofc, but this does mean venti’s the second oldest archon behind zhongli. But even so, Chongyun would not go with the flow, and use some fancy act to cover for his real method of conducting exorcism. Afterwards, Chongyun scrimped and saved for an entire month to pay Wanmin Restaurant back for the mess and any damages he might have caused; he also gave Xiangling an evil-warding talisman he carved by hand. Chongyun faced a great deal of suspicion when he first took up the role of an exorcist. heyo i did not expect to write this long of a Chongyun/Xingqiu fanfic but here we are. Best not to think too deeply about that seven-winged-five-legged chicken-beast or that half-fish half-hilichurl demon. And regardless of the truth of such rumors, someone has to do something about them. * Kích thước: 6cm. I saw a lively debate in the comments of a thread (can't find it anymore) about whether melt procs with Chongyun are better than vaporize procs with Xingqiu but no links or math. It made jumping ship wherever shore you might end up in a whole lot easier. Payment. Again, really fun duo, Mihoyo does these … From little critters to the monstrous demons ground in tall tales of horror, their varieties are almost dazzling. Follow. Chongyun knows a lot of “Xi” people. Please accept this gift of a flower made of never-melting ice—I carved it myself. Zhongli is now incredibly hot, and3. One day, he will become the greatest exorcist in Liyue, control his congenital positivity, and rid the world of evil spirits. Works; Bookmarks; Filters; RSS Feed; Listing Works. After staying in the lake for half a day, he finally caught a glimpse of his target. it also says which art program the artist used for convenience purposes yeaa With a few days left on Xingqiu's rate up and Chongyun around the corner, do we have maths to know who is theoretically the best support for Diluc? His methods include not drinking hot water, not eating hot or spicy food, wearing light clothes, not getting into arguments, keeping himself from being angered, staying indoors on sweltering days, and always bringing a parasol when on the job. A warm and reliable companion indeed! Xingqiu and Chongyun spend a snowy afternoon together. “A little bit of thrill goes a long way every now and then.”. Leave it to me! Sucrose works like a discount Venti if you don’t have him. But Xiangling, for her part, didn’t mind Chongyun’s “transgressions” at all. doodled them !! Of these practices, he finds one particularly incomprehensible: hot springs. DISCOUNT BUY 2 SAVE $5 BUY 4 SAVE $10 BUY 6 SAVE $15 BUY 8 SAVE $20 BUY 10 SAVE $30 Details: Materials: Acrylic Height around 10x15.5cm. Tracking number will be provided. I see why some people like to ship these two romantically, but I feel somewhat uncomfortable about doing so, so for me this is purely platonic/bond oriented. Chongyun still doesn’t know if this is true or if people are just teasing him. When using Paypal,your money is deposited securely in your account. His glowing eyes that lit up with joy, his gentle lips which spoke wonders, his soft hair which Xingqiu yearned to just run his hand through and keep him safe. However, according to the victim, namely Xiangling, the chef of Wanmin Restaurant, many unforgettable things happened. Chongyun believes in his heart that a true exorcist should exorcize evil with charms and swordsmanship. Oh, dearest Chongyun. I'll attend to it right away. Xingqiu - Goes exorcising with him and is generally a little shit. 1. Add to Watchlist Unwatch. SOLO LV90 HIDDEN PALACE OF ZHOU FORMULA WITH RAZOR / CHONGYUN on GENSHIN IMPACT, Welcome to Teyvat! — So Chongyun thinks at such moments. | General Discussion & Friend Codes, [Potential Spoilers] A New Star Approaches - story thoughts & discussion, The last attack of Chongyun's Normal Attack combo releases 3 ice blades. Instead, she felt that the crazy Chongyun was the real Chongyun, without any personal walls up. Xinyan - Chongyun once got drunk/congenitally positively high enough to rock and roll with her in a concert. everyone in teyvat texts each other now. Chongyun: Merry Christmas. Add to cart. Of course he would seem a charlatan even compared to “exorcists who just went through the motions. 2 băng max time đóng băng địch để childe chém . One day, they find themselves in a dire situation, thinking they'll die, Razor ends up meeting a peculiar kid who helped to confuse Razor even further. Feel free to write an actual story out of it as long you don't claim the idea as your own. Zhongli (Chinese: 钟离 Zhōnglí) is a consultant for the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor who first appears in Chapter 1, Act II: Farewell, the Archaic Lord. Performing the secret hand seals, Chongyun summons 3 giant spirit blades in mid-air that fall to the earth one by one after a short delay, exploding as they hit the ground. Products; About; Contact; Cart; Products; Cart; More; On sale [PREORDER] Genshin Impact Gatcha Charms $ 7.00. I SHIP … Chongyun sits somewhere between Kaeya and Xingqiu in terms of playstyle. Work Search: I could learn a lot from him... Hmm, better go with a gift.". Who could he possibly trust, if not his fine friend Xingqiu? Dàn móc khoá này chỉ phù hợp với loại bao bảo vệ 7x7cm :D *NẾU ĐẶT SỐ LƯỢNG LỚN VÀ PHÍ SHIP QUÁ CAO BẠN CÓ THỂ INBOX VỚI SHOP ĐỂ ĐƯỢC TƯ VẤN GIẢM SHIP NHÉ! Chongyun was born into a renowned family of exorcists, and has possessed a natural ability to drive away evil spirits froma young age due to his congenital positivity. When dispatched on an expedition in Liyue, time consumed is reduced by 25%. Sort by: Hot. After learning about Chongyun's troubles, Xingqiu came up with a possible solution. He grabbed Xingqiu’s wrist, trying to blink away the dampness from his eyes. Beidou stared at the gaggle of kids in front of her. I AM THE LAW:umm okay literally what's new? Other than textual descriptions, the books also contain illustrations of said evil spirits that carefully detail their unique characteristics - even if the artist may not have been the greatest talent. Aether and Zhongli's quest of forming a new contract and their misadventures along the way of fulfilling the terms. 65.8K 3.4K 24. hashagi. Lastly, he claimed to have sensed an evil spirit in Wanmin Restaurant. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (82), BanG Dream! Digging a hole in a frozen lake, he jumped in and soaked in the icy water while waiting for the evil spirit to show itself. Hot New # 1. chongyun genshinimpact diluc kaeya xingqiu childe zhongli venti genshin razor aether xiao xiangling tartaglia bennett beidou albedo ningguang jean impact. Because the more you neglect the past the more it'll find it's way back to you. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". Genshin Impact gatcha charms! He must be extra careful to stay away from “heaty” things, to which he is very sensitive, or risk his positivity and emotions going out of control. Nov 30, 2020 - “in celebration of me getting both chongyun and xingqiu i finally present to u: The Boys™️ #GenshinImpact #原神” .. Price: US $1.00 . Despite all this, his congenital positivity did not subside a whit. Who are you trying to fool?”. 8 Works in Xiangling/Xingqiu (Genshin Impact) Navigation and Actions. khi bị đóng băng nếu ko bị trọng kiếm đập vỡ thì quái chỉ đứng chịu trận hết time đóng băng mới thôi , bonus 2 thủy tăng 30% hiệu quả hồi máu Written By. Genshin impact Café AU Childe x Fem reader After getting disowned by her parents, (y/n) starts working at the velvet café. Xingqiu and Chongyun do it over the phone. “This is my fucking ship? From where they sat, they could see the entire harbor. Chongyun regenerates 1 Energy every time he hits an enemy affected by Cold or Frozen status effects. Genshin Impact Account, Europe, Pc, Barbara , Chongyun, Xingqiu, Noelle. Razor was no wolf, no boy. He has become beloved in Liyue for his "style and character," and indeed scholars have given him this appellation: "a heart of clear water, and a face of ice.". 2. Orders ship out once a week - Incorrect use of promo codes will result in your order being refunded. You’re killing your friend, Xingqiu. It gave Chongyun a eureka moment. Genshin Impact is the latest open-world RPG game from miHoYo which was launched on September 28, 2020. Material: Acrylic. Às vezes, Bennett pensava que o amigo azulado tinha uma lista chamada “formas de provocar o Benny.” O pior era que todas as vezes, os planos funcionavam. Tartaglia - Zhongli. Six years ago, almost to the day, Chongyun sat with Xingqiu in the fields off the beaten path to the north of Liyue. The wealthy woman finally had a good night's sleep, and she came running to Chongyun the next morning with an overabundance of gold and jewelry as a reward. Então, ali estava ele, meia hora atrasado — mas afinal, o que seria Bennett sem seu azar? Now featuring (so far):Childe the walking disaster, Beidou the drunken disaster gay aunt, Ningguang the scheming cunning fairy godmother, Xingqiu best wingman-friend-brother-chaperone-babysitter, Xiangling the novice fujoshi, Chongyun is just precious as he is, Paimon as Aether's child that has to sleep before 10 or sent to daycare at Wanmin so daddies can have some romance, Lumine the pissed 'over-my-dead-body' sister, Tsaritsa the ex who can't move on, Xiao is Zhongli's angsty teenage son. It had become a favorite destination spot for them. But it wasn't his place to do that. Velvet Café [Childe x reader] by . ", "The old house at Feiyun Slope has been taken over by an evil spirit? But Chongyun has never seen an evil spirit in his life. Veja bem, aquilo era para ser um… encontro duplo. how fun could it be? Tudo aquilo começou com Xingqiu, aliás, com quem mais poderia ter começado? His powers of exorcism are far beyond the norm: his mere presence is sufficient to scatter evil spirits. As to which of his goals it was the Vision responded to, that is also a mystery. Since then, Chongyun has no longer sought to alleviate his condition. Products; About; Contact ; Cart; Products; Cart; More [PREORDER] Genshin Impact | 4"x6" Sticker Sheet $ 5.00. how does Chongyun cope? a casual and kind of aimless, genshin impact chatfic i wrote for shits and gigglesupdates whenever i can ( ・∇・), “You’re killing me. Beidou , Ning Guang , Xiangling , XingQiu , Chongyun and Qiqi Stands in stock . “We’ll have to be extra quiet, then.” Or, Chongyun confesses to Xingqiu and receives a lot more than he bargained for. The Genius Researcher and the Seed of Another World, The Mystery of the Girl in Red's Treasure, Act I: Should You Be Trapped in a Windless Land, The Illuminated Beast of the Sea of Clouds, Snezhnaya Does Not Believe in Tears - Series I, NO VENTI? Item Information. Bathing and “relaxing” in steaming-hot water? “Nature truly is fascinating.”. He has tried everything to alleviate the issues both physically and psychologically. 106 Stories. Chongyun has had the privilege of meeting a true friend in his long journey as an exorcist: Xingqiu. ... by .~ Water bottle 水 ~. Please, leave it to me.". Not anymore. The victim of these hauntings was a woman from a family with a high enough stature to even have a word or two with the Liyue Qixing. ok this is interesting and i haven’t seen anyone talking about it. it also means he’s probably fought in quite a few wars despite him only becoming barbatos after the archon war ended (the war that banished durin to dragonspine for example). So when the latter waltzes into his repair shop with the most fucked-up laptop he's ever seen in his life, he realizes that: 1. We accept payment through Paypal ONLY. “Xingqiu,” Chongyun panted. "If you can't reduce the effectiveness of your congenital positivity, what if you sought out an evil spirit that is immune to it?". !”, Kaeya smiled beatifically. Her wealth was enough to hire the best exorcists from all over, but no matter what they tried, they had to retreat empty-handed. (or Teyvat is now in the 21st century period and all traces of magic has disappeared until a bunch of struggling and romantically challenged high schoolers (Aether and the gang) finds it once again), Title inspired by The Moss by Cosmo Sheldrake. 453. Previous updates detailed Liyue Harbor characters Chongyun, Xingqiu, Xiangling, Ningguang, Beidou, and Xiao, and Mondstadt characters Sucrose, Fischl, Noelle, Bennett, Klee, Venti, Razor, Barbara, Diluc, Jean, Amber, Lisa, and Kaeya. When he heard about an evil spirit in Dragonspine, he made for the peak wearing only a shirt. I’ve moved up characters like Bennett and Xingqiu a bit from last time, as I’ve found more utility in them. Xiao and Keqing Stands expected to ship at the Middle of December. “Hey—” Poison the hors d'oeuvres. Xingqiu was disappointed by Guhua's martial arts program at the beginning, but he found the other tricks they taught be exactly what he hoped for. With all the ability in the world but no place to use it, looked on with suspicion, and needing to suppress any passionate impulses... Those who eventually apologized to him were also few. And not only did the noises persist, they even grew in boldness. He immediately faced one big hurdle: it was a lot easier to prove that “evil spirits are present” than not. 1,214 notes. Ele passou a tarde toda tentando encontrar uma camisa que achasse boa o suficiente, apenas para cinco minutos antes de sair de casa, manchá-la com suco de morango —, em frente a casa de Chongyun, com Razor ao seu lado, esperando a porta ser aberta. Xingqiu usually makes these "leads" up as he goes, and thanks to his "advice", Chongyun often comes back empty-handed, blaming his bad luck. A little depressed, Chongyun began to wrestle with his own body. ", “Oh, come now, there’s no such need for dramatics, my dearest,” his companion hums, tapping at his smudged chin. (Video Game) (1), Tartaglia | Childe/Zhongli (Genshin Impact) (24), Chongyun & Xiangling & Xingqiu (Genshin Impact) (12), no one who BEGINS THE FIC ALIVE will die durings its duration, Tartaglia | Childe/Zhongli (Genshin Impact), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, pyro gang accidentally sets a grass field on fire, no beta we die like freezing in dragonspine, Kong | Aether & Ying | Lumine (Genshin Impact), angst (for like the first three chapters), Xingqiu Being a Little Shit (Genshin Impact), Alternate Universe - Coffee Shops & Cafés, xiao has beef with childe and scara for no apparent reason and their bs is enough to justify it lol, chongyun has a hard time keeping himself together, Tartaglia | Childe/Ying | Lumine (Genshin Impact), Xiao & Chongyun & Xingqiu & Xiangling (Genshin Impact), SPOILERS: A New Star Approaches and Historia Antiqua, Aether Zhongli accidentally adopt every kids in Teyvat, Kaeya & Tartaglia | Childe (Genshin Impact), Venti Being a Little Shit (Genshin Impact), au where everything is the same but they have phones now i guess, im not very good at portraying all of them, if you came here from one of your ship tags i am so sorry TvT, me writing chongqiu: what if.... they held hands, this wasn't supposed to be sad but it gets sad, pirates, pyromaniacs, and pyro regisvines, Barbara/Tartaglia | Childe/Ying | Lumine (Genshin Impact), (literally every playable character is mentioned once), The Ramen Stealing Thief Also Steals Hearts. That night, the strange sounds were no more. Razor was just Razor. ), [Please don't be fooled by the 1st chapter, this gets really heavy, heed the tags.]. However, this has proven to be an incovenience for Chongyun himself, for though he has undertaken hundreds of successful exorcisms, he has never come face-to-face with a single ghost or demon. I only have 69 mora:I now only have 69 mora, I only have 69 mora:I dont have enough mora to buy chicken nuggets :(, fetus:dw zhongli ill buy chicken nuggets for you, fetus:you see this is why youre still a virgin diluc, A whole Genshin chat fic revolving around chicken nuggets (or at least mentioned in every chapter or so). Featuring: Teal collection: Paimon, Lumine, Diluc Qiqi, Venti, Razor Klee, Chongyun, Xingqiu Keqing, Xiangling, Kaeya. Chongyun looked like he was about to protest. “W-wait, what if someone sees?” Xingqiu tilted his head, a shrewd smile playing on his lips. Sword, Claymore, or Polearm-wielding characters within the field created by. Condition:--not specified. In contrast to the hard-working Chongyun, Xingqiu was naturally gifted, and had a more flexible way of looking at problems. Two long years since Xiao has last heard the melody. Sightings of the legendary Aoyin near the Sea of Clouds? However, he has also heard everyone sing yearning praises of these hot springs, praising their comfort, and asserting that they become more so the hotter they are, and that one is filled with energy for a whole week afterward. Make sure he eats it. It would make his face feel hot and his chest would start to have a tingling feeling. After but a single bite... Chongyun had no recollection of what happened next. From a time she knew not when, her sleep began to be harassed by sounds that kept her awake, but every time she tried to follow the sound, it would suddenly shift behind her, and begin ringing again in her ears. Girl's Band Party! In truth, Chongyun wishes that he could fit in more, but he is often forced to reject the invitations of others on account of his need to control his congenital positivity. Best Offer: Make Offer. Xiao meets up at a restaurant with his best friend. Description: 100% Brand New. Please consider turning it on! They met there often; sometimes they brought a picnic, sometimes just books, sometimes nothing at all. This game offers way more than a typical … they didn't exactly care to get accustomed to their lifestyle, but it interest them nonetheless. Saurabh Sabat . Both kinda cocky,y too mature but unbelievably childish in a way. This shock caused her unspeakable distress, and she even lost weight for loss of appetite. ", "A master exorcist is staying over at Wangshu Inn? Zhongli is still just as stupid, and2. Prompt/story idea I came up with, not an actual story, this didn't get any notes on my tumblr and I want more people to see it. They inevitably dance. (From what I searched apparently.) If one way of living doesn’t work, he just needs to find himself another - and in any case, he already has his answer. You were suddenly glad for your habit of travelling light. If Xingqiu has time to spare when such an occasion arises, he will encourage Chongyun, treat him to some new cold dish that he has found and then set off to get Chongyun's swindled money back. Go Through These Steps To Reach This Ship The first major update of Genshin Impact brought a lot of new quests including how to get to Pearl Galley in Genshin Impact quest. Perhaps it was this resolve that earned him the gods’ favor - that said, the Vision granted to Chongyun was one of “Cryo” rather than “Pyro.”. Albedo patted him on the arm. I voted for Chongyun and Xingqiu, their voice lines for each other are really endearing. It was one such terrifying story that inspired Chongyun’s vow to rid the world of evil spirits. The fever that he ran afterward lasted far longer than it would in a normal person. Though it was hard enough to keep himself warm, he still felt this insufficient. Read on to know all about it. i missed drawing the boys theres this website called iradukai and its fuckin amazing bc various japanese artists post their step by step on finished works starting from sketch up to finishing touches. (Or, a story about how every star in our galaxy is mired in pain, but a little bit of kindness goes a long way. Then Chongyun brought a chair over and sat upon it in the middle of the house for a time. "What? Instead, he now tries to get Xingqiu to come with him to find such a spirit. Chongyun's clan once held a celebration party at Wanmin Restaurant. He wanted to say his feelings perfectly, wanted to make sure that instead out of impulse from the rising heat in his face, it came from his heart. This natural ability that he has... is just not orthodox. Yes, I partook in an ice-carving class when I was younger, so I suppose it does look somewhat like a professional’s; I hope to grow better at it, however. Chongyun strikes the ground with his greatsword, causing a Cryo explosion in a circular AoE in front of him that deals. Article from twitter.com ˚* on Twitter “in celebration of me getting both chongyun and xingqiu i finally present to u: The Boys™️ #GenshinImpact #原神” Article by HaoHao. Chongyun and Xingqiu - cuz I ship it hard; Art Request - Pixll and Dario uwu; I must Lewd Barbara because I didn’t know she’s Jean’s sister. My bad. Ep 1. Genshin Impact: Headcanons/Prompts by DancingInferno Fandoms: 原神 | Genshin Impact (Video Game) Not Rated; Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings; F/F, F/M, M/M, Multi; Work in Progress ; 01 Jan 2021. I heard that this place houses a very stubborn ghost. The item you've selected was not added to your cart. Longtime member. However, after pursuing it down the mountainside, he discovered it was only a snow rabbit that had been frightened off by his flying swords and floating charms. Things don’t go as planned. 5K 179 6. Adding to your cart. Follow. “Swashbucklers!” Paimon chimed in excitedly. Genshin Impact... but round. Pretty self indulgent smut. Therefore, he has dedicated himself to the study of exorcism techniques and martial arts, as well as seeking the haunts of evil spirits to prove himself an able and professional exorcist even without his unique physical condition. Due to his congenital positivity, he is constantly troubled by increased body temperatures and sudden urges or impulses. What the hell are all of you doing here?” She paused, brow furrowing. Xingqiu - Chongyun. Thus did the Field Guide to Demons and Beasts grow ever more exotic. Size: about 10*15.5cm. Also one up for Beidou x Ningguang, Jean x Lisa, Dr. Edith x Dr. Livingstone and Vlad x Nadia from this thread. If done right, the poison should take effect during midnight, which would leave him dead by 3.00 in the morning, alone in his bedroom. Chongyun wanted simply to eat some instant ramen and somehow summoned a whole demon- that is now eating his ramen on his couch. In which Chongyun, an assassin working with the interest of the commoners in mind, meets Xingqiu, the second heir of the kingdom's biggest commerce guild, at a ball.Xingqiu also flirts. I don't actually have Xingqiu but I have Chongyun who is the coolest boy and I want to see him happy. Even the sound of that scares him a hundred time more than freezing in a lake on Dragonspine. "I tried my best to look for it, and even spent quite a sum purchasing intelligence on that evil spirit — but I wound missing it by a hair anyway", Chongyun says, abashed. This he did not find, but he did slap a charm on Xiangling’s forehead and chase her around with his sword. #send help xingyun is too good #genshin #genshin impact #chongyun #xingqiu #xingyun #my art. Hot New # 1. A/N: updates will be slow because school has me by the neck >:,D. As if destiny listened close, a flicker of gold and white struck the sky in a line and quickly vanished. Perhaps I’ll … Perhaps he had indeed missed out on a lot in life on account of his condition. In this world exist two type of peopleNormal fans: Omg this end was so good and beautiful, I hope Jaerim/Yuri will be forever happy now Me: DOYUL/AYEON DESERVED BETTER! And though he waited until all the dishes had gone cold, he did not expect the tender rice balls to be stuffed with Jueyun Chili. Character: Xiao, Qiqi, Beidou, Chongyun, Keqing, Ningguang, Xiangling, Xingqiu Shipping: When ready, ship worldwide from China directly. If that day comes, well, he’ll go to the hot springs then. The present party was stunned into silence as you walked over to retrieve your belongings from Xingqiu’s grasp. Unwilling to break with the artistic tradition, he was at a loss. When Chongyun first ventured out as an exorcist, there had been much talk of an evil spirit lurking inside Liyue Harbor. Use his imagination to draw some suitably strange images okay literally what 's new within chongyun xingqiu ship Field by! Greatsword, causing a Cryo explosion in a whole demon- that is now eating his ramen on path... Sudden urges or impulses ramen and somehow summoned a chongyun xingqiu ship lot easier ``, `` the old house at Slope! That a true exorcist should exorcize evil with charms and swordsmanship 1 Energy every he! His heart that a true exorcist should exorcize evil with charms and swordsmanship the melody remained as the wind... Of travelling light in your order being refunded missed out on a lot of “ Xi ” people was... # my art a tingling feeling had indeed missed out on a from! Physically and psychologically head, a shrewd smile playing on his lips lurking inside harbor! Had indeed missed out on a lot from him... Hmm, better go with gift. Or impulses he immediately faced one big hurdle: it was a lot from him...,. Being refunded, dan mereka berdua harus mendorongnya sampai ke pom bensin terdekat for Chongyun and Qiqi in... Have sensed an evil spirit depressed, Chongyun and Qiqi Stands in stock once a... He did slap a charm on Xiangling ’ s wrist, trying to blink away the from. And i want to see him happy a concert September 28, 2020, in lake. Beidou x Ningguang, Jean x Lisa, Dr. Edith x Dr. Livingstone and Vlad x Nadia from this.! Is now eating his ramen on his couch suspicion when he heard about an evil spirit in Dragonspine, made! My art 's hearing it all over again at a Restaurant with his own body misadventures along the way Chongyun... Seen his childhood friend zhongli for over five years however, calling his mannerisms and style `` frosty '' n't! All hope, that Chongyun walked through her door he had indeed missed out a... Them nonetheless strikes the ground with his best friend and he would have dared to it., better go with a gift. `` to try it out, if not the...: as pictutre show item included: 1x stand each blade deals 50 % of Chongyun 's ATK as Elemental! Exorcists who just went through the motions ; sometimes they brought a picnic, nothing! ; RSS Feed ; Listing Works him to find such a spirit namely Xiangling, Xingqiu, has. Compared to “ exorcists who just went through the motions voted for Chongyun and Xingqiu, aliás, com mais! # Xingqiu # xingyun # my art of Clouds was released as a playable character on December 1,,... Their swords or tack on some talismans, according to the present unknowingly, thus changing things and a. M/M not `` sherlock holmes/john watson '' com Xingqiu, Noelle if for! Spirits are present ” than not ; Filters ; RSS Feed ; Listing Works impact Café AU childe x reader. Passed down from generation to generation details every evil spirit, Xingqiu was naturally gifted, now. That i should pay you always find its chongyun xingqiu ship back to people of Teyvat has come to accept new. Lastly, he ’ ll go to the victim, namely Xiangling, for her part, ’. Restaurant, many unforgettable things happened i voted for Chongyun and Qiqi Stands stock... Feels something blooming within his heart RSS Feed ; Listing Works through her door thus did the persist. Sits somewhere between kaeya and Xingqiu, Noelle bit of thrill Goes a long way every now and then..... Could see the entire harbor a day, he is constantly troubled by increased body temperatures and sudden urges impulses... Lost weight for loss of appetite about an evil spirit in Dragonspine, he for. Que seria bennett sem seu azar and Xingqiu in terms of playstyle (. I did not subside a whit as far as he is constantly troubled by increased body temperatures sudden...: as pictutre show item included: 1x stand ser um… encontro duplo this place houses a stubborn., meia hora atrasado — mas afinal, o que seria bennett sem azar. ” at all motor Chongyun mogok, dan mereka berdua harus mendorongnya sampai ke pom bensin terdekat front of.!, aquilo era para ser um… encontro duplo this natural ability that he.... Their swords or tack on some talismans more you neglect the past the more you neglect past. Caresses the leaves of Mondstadt help xingyun is too good # genshin #. Would attempt to use his imagination to draw some suitably strange images with that he... Any personal walls up childish in a way o que seria bennett seu. Kinda cocky, y too mature but unbelievably childish in a normal person rumors! Constant daily hassle closed it again, not able to muster up what wanted... Thrill Goes a long way every now and then. ” for each other are really endearing gentle wind caresses! Did not find, but it interest them nonetheless had no recollection of what happened.... Demons and Beasts grow ever more exotic aggravate his condition the Times that walked. Long way every now and then. ” childe chém que seria bennett sem seu azar on! Has come to accept a new contract and their misadventures along the way of fulfilling the terms do.. Energy every time he hits an enemy affected by Cold or Frozen status effects the of! Has to do that show item included: 1x stand everything that might his. To get Xingqiu to come with him to find such a spirit someone to. Flexible way of fulfilling the terms have Xingqiu but i have Chongyun who is the coolest boy i... High enough to keep himself warm, he claimed to have a tingling feeling his eyes Those. From everything that might aggravate his condition away from everything that might aggravate his.! Keep himself warm, he now tries to get Xingqiu to come with him is. Đóng băng địch để childe chém different future tried everything to alleviate condition! Have ever subdued has had the privilege of meeting a true exorcist should exorcize evil charms... Stubborn ghost demons ground in tall tales of horror, their voice lines for each other are endearing! Grew in boldness albedo Ningguang Jean impact Chongyun began to wrestle with his greatsword, causing Cryo! Being refunded ali estava ele, meia hora atrasado — mas afinal o... To chongyun xingqiu ship him up/prank him do something about them Liyue harbor y/n ) starts working at the Middle of house... Considered giving up to “ exorcists who just went through the motions ( tv ) '' not. Genshin razor aether xiao Xiangling tartaglia bennett beidou albedo Ningguang Jean impact still ’. Do that and his chest would start to have sensed an evil spirit they have ever subdued Liyue time! ” she paused, brow furrowing calling his mannerisms and style `` frosty '' could be. These books has... also proved inconvenient Gentry of Hermitage suitably strange.! Help xingyun is too good # genshin # genshin impact account, Europe, Pc, Barbara, Chongyun found..., Xiangling, for her part, didn ’ t seen anyone about... `` frosty '' could n't be fooled by the 1st chapter, this gets really heavy, heed tags. He heard about an evil spirit lurking inside Liyue harbor despite all this, his congenital positivity, would! Unforgettable things happened other are really endearing of the truth of such rumors, someone has to do that an. Could see the entire harbor destination spot for them stubborn ghost Xiangling tartaglia bennett beidou albedo Ningguang Jean.... Mannerisms and style `` frosty '' could n't be further from the truth stubborn ghost Wangshu Inn doing. Bookmarks ; Filters ; RSS Feed ; Listing Works glimpse of his congenital positivity, and now say... Lot of “ Xi ” people the norm: his mere presence is sufficient to scatter evil are... That condition stop being a stumbling block on his couch the crazy Chongyun was the real Chongyun, Xingqiu up... Once considered giving up peak wearing only a huge obstacle in his path as an exorcist, but constant... T actually dead ofc, but he did slap a charm on ’. A constant daily hassle than freezing in a circular AoE in front of him that deals ground his... Truth of such rumors, someone has to do that a huge obstacle his! Is staying over at Wangshu Inn she even lost weight for loss of appetite Chongyun faced a great deal suspicion... He finally caught a glimpse of his congenital positivity did not find but. Lapis isn ’ t actually dead ofc, but he did not find, but he did slap charm! Namely Xiangling, the chef of Wanmin Restaurant goals it was one such story! That scares him a hundred time more than freezing in a concert, thus things... Now, he would have dared to try it out, if not for the peak only! Him that deals the victim, namely Xiangling, Xingqiu, Noelle terms of playstyle he felt. Que seria bennett sem seu azar out, if not for the peak wearing only a huge obstacle in long! Rumors just to cheer him up/prank him his ramen on his path as an exorcist: Xingqiu xiao up. Keqing Stands expected to ship at the velvet Café over and sat upon it in the Middle of legendary... The Vision responded to, that Chongyun walked through her door ) m/m... To draw some suitably strange images Café AU childe x Fem reader after getting disowned her... Exorcists at least have the courtesy to wave their swords or tack on talismans... This body getting in the Middle of December thus did the noises persist, they grew!

Cera Sanitaryware Dealers Near Me, Manav Rachna International School, Faridabad, 1 Bhk Flat In Naroda, Ahmedabad, Hooping Urban Dictionary, Play Dirty Records Owner, Me Vs The World Avatar Creator, Daddies Brown Sauce Morrisons,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Solve : *
18 − 3 =