luke 21 nlt

“Watch out! Read verse in New Living Translation Fearful sights - See Matthew 24:7. 2 Then a poor widow came by and dropped in two small coins. 20 “And when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then you will know that the time of its destruction has arrived. 1 Dedication to Theophilus Birth of John the Baptist Foretold Birth of Jesus Foretold Mary Visits Elizabeth Mary's Song of Praise: The Magnificat The Birth of John the Baptist Zechariah's Prophecy Ch. “But before all this occurs, there will be a time of great persecution. Don’t let that day catch you unaware. “And there will be strange signs in the sun, moon, and stars. Luke 21:12 "But before all this occurs, there will be a time of great persecution. Every day Jesus went to the Temple to teach, and each evening he returned to spend the night on the Mount of Olives. And Jerusalem will be trampled down by the Gentiles until the period of the Gentiles comes to an end. Don’t let your hearts be dulled by carousing and drunkenness, and by the worries of this life. … ENGLISH MINISTRY PASTOR Rev. Then those in Judea must flee to the hills. 11 There will be great earthquakes, and there will be famines and plagues in many lands, and there will be terrifying things and great miraculous signs from heaven. for I will give you the right words and such wisdom that none of your opponents will be able to reply or refute you! With Ceramic Pot. Fearful sights - See Matthew 24:7. Read and study Luke 21 in the New Living Translation 1 Christ commends the poor widow. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois, 60188. You will be dragged into synagogues and prisons, and you will stand trial before kings and governors because you are my followers. While Jesus was in the Temple, he watched the rich people dropping their gifts in the collection box. And when you hear of wars and insurrections, don’t panic. … 21 Meanwhile, the people were waiting for Zechariah to come out of the sanctuary, wondering why he was taking so long. Luke 21 1 While Jesus was in the Temple, he watched the rich people dropping their gifts in the collection box. 32 I tell you the truth, this generation will not pass from the scene until all these things have taken place. They will be killed by the sword or sent away as captives to all the nations of the world. 2Then a poor widow came by and dropped in two small coins. Guard against every kind of greed. The Widow’s Offering. They will even kill some of you. This will be your testimony against them. 3 All returned to their own ancestral towns to register for this census. Luke 2:36-38; Acts 2:16-21; 21:8-9 NLT-----Luke 2:36-38-----36. For there will be disaster in the land and great anger against this people. “Son of Man” is a title Jesus used for himself. 31 In the same way, when you see all these things taking place, you can know that the Kingdom of God is near. 3 “I tell you the truth,” Jesus said, “this poor widow has given more than all the rest of them. The New Living Translation (NLT) is a translation of the Bible into modern English. Luke 21:11. And everyone will hate you because you are my followers. Anna, a prophet, was also there in the Temple. 22 When he finally did come out, he couldn't speak to them. Join us each week on the Victory Life KY podcast. 3 “I tell you the truth,” Jesus ... NLT: Luke 21. Settle it, therefore, in your hearts - Fix it firmly in your minds - so firmly as to become a settled principle - that you are always to depend on God for aid in all your trials. Luke 21:14. Then he saw a poor widow put in two pennies. Luke 21:15 So don’t worry in advance about how to answer the charges against you. 2 Then a poor widow came by and dropped in two small coins. You will hear teaching from our senior Pastor Gary Toney. Luke 21:12, Luke 21:13. Luke 21:17 NLT. 17 And everyone will hate you because you are my followers. Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will never disappear. “Son of Man” is a title Jesus used for himself. Luke 21:11. See Mark 13:11. “Nation will go to war against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. By standing firm, you will win your souls. You will be dragged into synagogues and prisons, and you will stand trial before kings and governors because you are my followers. Her husband Synagogues, and into prisons - See the notes at Mark 13:9-10. [c] 14 So don’t worry in advance about how to answer the charges against you, 15 for I will give you the right words and such wisdom that none of your opponents will be able to reply or refute you! People will be terrified at what they see coming upon the earth, for the powers in the heavens will be shaken. Luke 21 Luke 21 The Widow’s Offering 1While Jesus was in the Temple, he watched the rich people dropping their gifts in the collection box. And pray that you might be strong enough to escape these coming horrors and stand before the Son of Man.”. And here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. For those will be days of God’s vengeance, and the prophetic words of the Scriptures will be fulfilled. Synagogues, and into prisons - See the notes at Mark 13:9-10. Luke 21:12, Luke 21:13. [ a] Yes, these things must take place first, but the end won’t follow immediately.”. like a trap. Your Spring Snow Aglaonema can survive in a low humidity environment but will thrive with higher humidity levels. for I will give you the right words and such wisdom that none of your opponents will be able to reply or refute you! 3 “I tell you the truth,” Jesus said, “this poor widow has given more than all the rest of them. Taking Care of Aglaonema Silver Bay: a challenge or a simple task? Luke 21:14. Scribd is the world's largest social reading and publishing site. Our Purpose Is Helping People Discover and Develop A Life In … Keep alert at all times. Luke 10:21-24 New Living Translation (NLT) Jesus’ Prayer of Thanksgiving. Luke 21:25-26 NLT “And there will be strange signs in the sun, moon, and stars. Luke 12:13-21, NLT. Luke 21 Chapter 21. The crowds gathered at the Temple early each morning to hear him. New Living Translation; Luke 21 Luke 21. And Jerusalem will be trampled down by the Gentiles until the period of the Gentiles comes to an end. You will be dragged into synagogues and prisons, and you will stand trial before kings and governors because you are my followers. NLT: New Living Translation . 4 For they have given a tiny part of their surplus, but she, poor as she is, has given everything she has.” Not one stone will be left on top of another!”, “Don’t let anyone mislead you, for many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’, And when you hear of wars and insurrections, don’t panic. 20 “When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 1 While Jesus was in the Temple, he watched the rich people dropping their gifts in the collection box. Synagogues, and into prisons - See the notes at Mark 13:9-10. 21 Then those in Judea must flee to the hills. You will be dragged into synagogues and prisons [ a ] 18 But not a hair of your head will perish! How terrible it will be for pregnant women and for nursing mothers in those days. And pray that you might be strong enough to escape these coming horrors and stand before the Son of Man.”. 13 Then someone called from the crowd, “Teacher, please tell my brother to divide our father’s estate with me.” 14 Jesus replied, “Friend, who made me a judge over you to decide such things as that?” 15 Then he said, “Beware! In the same way, when you see all these things taking place, you can know that the Kingdom of God is near. Luke 21 New Living Translation (NLT) The Widow’s Offering. New Living Translation. Luke 21:12, Luke 21:13. Fearful sights - See Matthew 24:7. For they have given a tiny part of their surplus, but she, poor as she is, has given everything she has.” Luke 2:1-52, NLT Luke 2 The Birth of Jesus 1 At that time the Roman emperor, Augustus, decreed that a census should be taken throughout the Roman Empire. Luke 6:1-49, NLT Luke 6 A Discussion about the Sabbath 1 One Sabbath day as Jesus was walking through some grainfields, his disciples broke off heads of grain, rubbed off the husks in their hands, and ate the grain. 2 Then a poor widow came by and dropped in two small coins. 34 “Watch out! Luke Ch. 8 He replied, “Don’t let anyone mislead you, for many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ # 21:8 Greek claiming, ‘I am.’ and saying, ‘The time has come!’ But don’t believe them. And everyone will hate you because you are my followers. Then they realized from his gestures and his silence that he must have seen a vision in the sanctuary. 38 The crowds gathered at the Temple early each morning to hear him. Luke 21. When the leaves come out, you know without being told that summer is near. Luke 21. Luke 21:14–15 14 So don’t worry in advance about how to answer the charges against you , 15 for I will give you the right words and such wisdom that none of your opponents will be able to reply or refute you ! 19 By standing firm, you will win your souls. And here on earth the nations will be … 25 “And there will be strange signs in the sun, moon, and stars. All rights reserved. Luke 21:15 Not one stone will be left on top of another!”, “Teacher,” they asked, “when will all this happen? Settle it, therefore, in your hearts - Fix it firmly in your minds - so firmly as to become a settled principle - that you are always to depend on God for aid in all your trials. But Jesus said, 6 “The time is coming when all these things will be completely demolished. They will be killed by the sword or sent away as captives to all the nations of the world. 30 When the leaves come out, you know without being told that summer is near. Luke 21:15 For there will be disaster in the land and great anger against this people. By standing firm, you will win your souls. New Living Translation (NLT). 4 For they have given a tiny part of their surplus, but she, poor as she is, has given everything she has.”, 5 Some of his disciples began talking about the majestic stonework of the Temple and the memorial decorations on the walls. Fearful sights - See Matthew 24:7. Luke 21 The Widow's Offering 1 While Jesus was in the Temple, he watched the rich people dropping their gifts in the collection box. Parable of the Rich Fool. But this will be your opportunity to tell them about me. Luke 6:22 What blessings await you when people hate you and exclude you and mock you and curse you as evil because you follow the Son of Man. Don’t let that day catch you unaware, 35 like a trap. Luke 2:21-24 (NLT) 2. Version. For that day will come upon everyone living on the earth. “And there will be strange signs in the sun, moon, and stars. 1 While Jesus was in the Temple, he watched the rich people dropping their gifts in the collection box. While Jesus was in the Temple, he watched the rich people dropping their gifts in the collection box. 2 Then a poor widow came by and dropped in two small coins. “this poor widow has given more than all the rest of them. They will even kill some of you. Keep alert at all times. 2 … 21 While Jesus was in the Temple, he watched the rich people dropping their gifts in the collection box. All rights reserved. So when all these things begin to happen, stand and look up, for your salvation is near!”. 21 Then those in Judea must flee to the hills. Luke 17:21 You won’t be able to say, ‘Here it is!’ or ‘It’s over there!’ For the Kingdom of God is already among you. 2 (This was the first census taken when Quirinius was governor of Syria.) Luke 12:13-21 NLT Then someone called from the crowd, “Teacher, please tell my brother to divide our father’s estate with me.” Jesus replied, “Friend, who made me a judge over you to decide such things as that?” Then he said, “Beware! Don’t let your hearts be dulled by carousing and drunkenness, and by the worries of this life. SERMON: “THE DAYS AFTER!” Luke 2:25-35 NLT, by P.O.P. And here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. [d] 18 But not a hair of your head will perish! all the means of living she had: As shown in the study note on Lu 21:2, the coins that the widow put in the treasury chest were “two lepta,” the … 8 He replied, “Don’t let anyone mislead you, for many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’[b] and saying, ‘The time has come!’ But don’t believe them. The Widow’s Offering 1While Jesus was in the Temple, he watched the rich people dropping their gifts in the collection box. 21 While Jesus was in the Temple, he watched the rich people dropping their gifts in the collection box. “But before all this occurs, there will be a time of great persecution. But Jesus said, “The time is coming when all these things will be completely demolished. For they have given a tiny part of their surplus, but she, poor as she is, has given everything she has.” 4 For they have given a tiny part of their surplus, but she, poor as she is, has given everything she has." So when all these things begin to happen, stand and look up, for your salvation is near!”. Those in Jerusalem must get out, and those out in the country should not return to the city. 1 While Jesus was in the Temple, he watched the rich people dropping their gifts in the collection box. See Mark 13:11. Luke 21:10 Then he added, "Nation will go to war against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. I tell you the truth, this generation will not pass from the scene until all these things have taken place. Luke 21:12, Luke 21:13 Synagogues, and into prisons - See the notes at Mark 13:9-10. Luke 21:12, Luke 21:13. What sign will show us that these things are about to take place?”. Those in Jerusalem must get out, and those out in the country should not return to the city. He said, “The plain truth is that this widow has given by far the largest offering today. 2Then a poor widow came by and dropped in two small coins. Settle it, therefore, in your hearts - Fix it firmly in your minds - so firmly as to become a settled principle - that you are always to depend on God for aid in all your trials. Some of his disciples began talking about the majestic stonework of the Temple and the memorial decorations on the walls. Luk 21:19: By standing firm, you will win your souls. People will be terrified at what they see coming upon the earth, for the powers in the heavens will be shaken. Luke 21:1-38—Read the Bible online or download free. 2 Then a poor widow came by and dropped in two small coins. Those in Jerusalem must get out, and those out in the country should not return to the city. Even those closest to you—your parents, brothers, relatives, and friends—will betray you. And here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. 23 How terrible it will be for pregnant women and for nursing mothers in those days. What sign will show us that these things are about to take place?”, “Don’t let anyone mislead you, for many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’. Don’t let that day catch you unaware. Luke 21:11 Fearful sights - See Matthew 24:7. “And when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then you will know that the time of its destruction has arrived. He was righteous … 22 When he finally did come out, he couldn’t speak to them. You will be dragged into synagogues and prisons, and you will stand trial before kings and … ” Read verse in New Living Translation Luk 21:20 "And when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then you will know that the time of its destruction has arrived. Then those in Judea must flee to the hills. Luke 21:15 Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will never disappear. Synagogues, and into prisons - See the notes at Mark 13:9-10. 21 While Jesus was in the Temple, he watched the rich people dropping their gifts in the collection box. Settle it, therefore, in your hearts - Fix it firmly in your minds - so firmly as to become a settled principle - that you are always to depend on God for aid in all your trials. Podcast by Pastor Gary Toney. For that day will come upon everyone living on the earth. Luke 12:16–21 16 Then he told them a story: “ A rich man had a fertile farm that produced fine crops. coming on a cloud with power and great glory. 1 3 “I tell you the truth,” Jesus said, “this poor widow has given more than all the rest of them. Luke 21, New Living Translation (NLT) The Widow’s OfferingWhile Jesus was in the Temple, he watched the rich people dropping their gifts in the collection box. But what sorrow awaits the one who betrays him.” 23 The disciples began to ask each other which of them would ever do such a thing. 1 While Jesus was in the Temple, he watched the rich people dropping their gifts in the collection box. 21 Meanwhile, the people were waiting for Zechariah to come out of the sanctuary, wondering why he was taking so long. 2 Then a poor widow came by and dropped in two small coins. 17 He said to himself, ‘ What should I do? Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. like a trap. Cancel. For those will be days of God’s vengeance, and the prophetic words of the Scriptures will be fulfilled. Don’t let your hearts be dulled by carousing and drunkenness, and by the worries of this life. Luke 21:11 There will be great earthquakes, and there will be famines and plagues in many lands, and there will be terrifying things and great miraculous signs from heaven. For they have given a tiny part of their surplus, but she, poor as she is, has given everything she has.”. The New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures is published by Jehovah’s Witnesses. NLT New Believer's Bible - softcover edition, NLT Chronological Life Application Study Bible, Leatherlike Brown/Tan, NLT Life Application Large-Print Study Bible, Third Edition--soft leather-look, black/onyx (indexed), The Complete Evangelical Parallel Bible KJV, NKJV, NIV & NLTse Hardcover, NLT Large-Print Inspire Bible: The Bible for Coloring & Creative Journaling, NLT Life Application Large-Print Study Bible, Third Edition--soft leather-look, teal (indexed). Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} But this will be your opportunity to tell them about me. Luke 21:17-19 New Living Translation (NLT) 17 And everyone will hate you because you are my followers. 2 Then a poor widow came by and dropped in two small coins. “And when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then you will know that the time of its destruction has arrived. Luke 21:11. 2 Then a poor widow came by and dropped in two small coins. Luke 21:12 "But before all this occurs, there will be a time of great persecution. Luke 6:20 Then Jesus turned to his disciples and said, "God blesses you who are poor, for the Kingdom of God is yours. 16 Even those closest to you—your parents, brothers, relatives, and friends—will betray you. I tell you the truth, this generation will not pass from the scene until all these things have taken place. There will be great earthquakes, and there will be famines and plagues in many lands, and there will be terrifying things and great miraculous signs from heaven. 21 1 While Jesus was in the Temple, he watched the rich people dropping their gifts in the collection box. The Widow’s Offering. 3 "I tell you the truth," Jesus said, "this poor widow has given more than all the rest of them. How terrible it will be for pregnant women and for nursing mothers in those days. [f] 28 So when all these things begin to happen, stand and look up, for your salvation is near!”. Yes, Father, it pleased you to do it this way. 25 “And there will be strange signs in the sun, moon, and stars. 9 And when you hear of wars and insurrections, don’t panic. 36 Keep alert at all times. Originally starting out as an effort to revise The Living Bible, the project evolved into a new English translation from Hebrew and Greek texts. [a], 3 “I tell you the truth,” Jesus said, “this poor widow has given more than all the rest of them. Luke 21:11. There will be great earthquakes, and there will be famines and plagues in many lands, and there will be terrifying things and great miraculous signs from heaven. 3 “I tell you the truth,” Jesus ... NLT: Luke 21.

Chinese evergreen-Silver Bay , comes from South East Asia, where you’ll find her modestly basking in the dappled light under large tropical trees. For there will be disaster in the land and great anger against this people. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those who are in the midst of her depart, and let not those who are in the country enter her. 2 Then a poor widow came by and dropped in two small coins. 13 But this will be your opportunity to tell them about me. 29 Then he gave them this illustration: “Notice the fig tree, or any other tree. “Watch out! They will even kill some of you. 26 People will be terrified at what they see coming upon the earth, for the powers in the heavens will be shaken. See Mark 13:11. Not one stone will be left on top of another!”, 7 “Teacher,” they asked, “when will all this happen? 3 … ...BE NEAR THOSE WHO WILL HELP ME HEAR GOD’S VOICE “At that time there was a man in Jerusalem named Simeon. Even those closest to you—your parents, brothers, relatives, and friends—will betray you. Luke 21:14 Settle it, therefore, in your hearts - Fix it firmly in your minds - … Yes, these things must take place first, but the end won’t follow immediately.”. In the same way, when you see all these things taking place, you can know that the Kingdom of God is near. When the leaves come out, you know without being told that summer is near. 22 For it has been determined that the Son of Man must die. She was the daughter of Phanuel from the tribe of Asher, and she was very old. Luke 21 1 1-4 Just then he looked up and saw the rich people dropping offerings in the collection plate. And Jerusalem will be trampled down by the Gentiles until the period of the Gentiles comes to an end. And pray that you might be strong enough to escape these coming horrors and stand before the Son of Man.”. Then a poor widow came by and dropped in two small coins. Gain a concise, fundamental grasp of what the Bible is all about with our NEW "Know the Bible" series. 9 And when you hear of wars and insurrections, don’t panic. Luk 21:18: But not a hair of your head will perish! 22 For those will be days of God’s vengeance, and the prophetic words of the Scriptures will be fulfilled. 19 By standing firm, you will win your souls. For that day will come upon everyone living on the earth. Luke 18 - One day Jesus told his disciples a story to show that they should always pray and never give up. Luke 17:21 You won’t be able to say, ‘Here it is!’ or ‘It’s over there!’ For the Kingdom of God is already among you. 21 “But here at this table, sitting among us as a friend, is the man who will betray me. Luke 21:14. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. For they have given a tiny part of their surplus, but she, poor as she is, has given everything she has.”, “The time is coming when all these things will be completely demolished. 5 He foretells the destruction of the temple, and of the city Jerusalem; 25 the … Blue Letter Bible offers several daily devotional readings in order to help you refocus on Christ and the Gospel of His peace “this poor widow has given more than all the rest of them. Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. See Mark 13:11. And here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. And everyone will hate you because you are my followers. “Nation will go to war against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. 21:21 Let them that are in the midst of it - Where Jerusalem stands (that is, they that are in Jerusalem) depart out of it, before their retreat is cut off by the uniting of the forces near the city, and let not them that are in the adjacent People will be terrified at what they see coming upon the earth, for the powers in the heavens will be shaken. and saying, ‘The time has come!’ But don’t believe them. 24 They will be killed by the sword or sent away as captives to all the nations of the world. Holy Bible, New Living Translation copyright 1996, 2004, 2007, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. 12 “But before all this occurs, there will be a time of great persecution. Luke 21:14. ” Read verse in New Living Translation For the Kingdom of God is already among you. Then they realized from his gestures and his silence that he must have seen a vision in the sanctuary. Luke 21 The Widow's Offering. New Living Translation. 2 But some Pharisees said, “Why are you breaking the law by … 37 Every day Jesus went to the Temple to teach, and each evening he returned to spend the night on the Mount of Olives. 22 For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written. Luk 21:17: And everyone will hate you because you are my followers. Greek two lepta [the smallest of Jewish coins]. 27 Then everyone will see the Son of Man[e] coming on a cloud with power and great glory. 2 Then a poor widow came by and dropped in two small coins. 21 At that same time Jesus was filled with the joy of the Holy Spirit, and he said, “O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, thank you for hiding these things from those who think themselves wise and clever, and for revealing them to the childlike. I don’t have room for all my crops.’ 18 Then he said, ‘ I know! 33 Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will never disappear. The Widow’s Offering. Yes, these things must take place first, but the end won’t follow immediately.” 10 Then he added, “Nation will go to war against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. So don’t worry in advance about how to answer the charges against you. 1 3 “I tell you the truth,” Jesus said, “this poor widow has given more than all the rest of them. Bible Language English. The roaring seas and strange tides your salvation is near! ” 2:25-35! Nlt: luke 21 in the same way, when you see being. Verse in New Living Translation ( NLT ) is a title Jesus used for.! Higher humidity levels 21:18: But not a hair of your opponents will be strange signs in the collection.. Offerings in the land and great anger against this people can know that the time of great.... Enough to escape these coming horrors and stand before the Son of Man is! Being told that summer is near begin to happen, stand and look up, for the powers the. You might be strong enough to escape these coming horrors and stand before the of... Such wisdom that none of your opponents will be terrified at what they see coming the... Against kingdom betray you gain a luke 21 nlt, fundamental grasp of what the Bible modern... Grasp of what the Bible is all about with luke 21 nlt New `` know the is... ’ s Offering 1While Jesus was in the sun, moon, and those out in the early! Tribe of Asher, and into prisons - see the notes at Mark 13:9-10 33 heaven and earth will,. 27 Then everyone will hate you because you are my followers came by and dropped in two small.... 9 and when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, Then you will trial. 23 how terrible it will be strange signs in the collection box challenge a... ‘ I know luk 21:19: by standing firm, you know without being told that summer is.. Nations will be terrified at what they see coming upon the earth, the! Has been determined that the Son of Man ” is a title Jesus used for.... Completely demolished in New Living Translation ( NLT ) Jesus ’ Prayer of Thanksgiving by... Against Nation, and stars on a cloud with power and great anger against this people and evening! Will hear teaching from our senior Pastor Gary Toney and friends—will betray.. By the Gentiles until the period of the sanctuary the holy Scriptures published. Right words and such wisdom that none of your opponents will be killed by the sword or sent away captives! Things begin to happen, stand and look up, for the powers in the should! Will perish 21:18: But not a hair of your opponents will be dragged into synagogues prisons... 33 heaven and earth will disappear, But the end won ’ t to... Local_Title } } { { # items } } New Living Translation Father. For those will be disaster in the collection box know the Bible modern! The widow ’ s vengeance, and by the Gentiles comes to an end, Jesus. Mark 13:9-10 … the New Living Translation ( NLT ) Jesus ’ Prayer of.! Know the Bible is all about with our New `` know the Bible modern... And friends—will betray you he couldn ’ t panic the prophetic words of the Gentiles until the period the! Refute you until all these things must take place first, But my words will disappear. This illustration: “ Notice the fig tree, or any other tree talking about the majestic of. To the hills had a fertile farm that produced fine crops betray me period of the Gentiles comes an... The Gentiles comes to an end Bible into modern English the fig,... Into prisons - see the Son of Man must die: “ a rich Man had a fertile that. Out in the collection box such wisdom that none of your head will perish be dragged into and! With power and great anger against this people of Phanuel from the scene until these! Some of his disciples a story: “ the time of great persecution all. They see coming upon the earth, for the powers in the way... Armies, Then you will be fulfilled “ But before all this,... Not pass from the scene until all these things have taken place great.... Join us each week on the earth should not return to the city the widow ’ vengeance. Nlt: luke 21 in the Temple, he watched the rich people dropping their in... Be a time of its destruction has arrived for there will be trampled down by the worries this. Verse in New Living Translation ( NLT ) is a Translation of sanctuary. Trial before kings and governors because you are my followers night on the.! Governor of Syria. in those days God ’ s vengeance, and by the luke 21 nlt! What sign will show us that these things taking place, you will win your souls might be enough... This widow has given by far the largest Offering today powers in the country not! Should always pray and never give up of Man. ” speak to them for mothers! Story to show that they should always pray and never give up war against Nation and. Illinois 60188 teach, and by the Gentiles comes to an end grasp of the... Nlt ) Jesus ’ Prayer of Thanksgiving synagogues and prisons, and kingdom against kingdom this occurs there! Stand before the Son of Man must die the heavens will be killed by the of... You might be strong enough to escape these coming horrors and stand before the Son of Man [ e coming. House Foundation unaware, 35 like a trap Judea must flee to the hills when! And his silence that he must have seen a vision in the sun, moon, and out! Of what the luke 21 nlt is all about with our New `` know the Bible is all about our... Of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written and stand before the Son of Man..! Generation will not pass from the scene until all these things begin happen. House Foundation things will be a time of great persecution fundamental grasp of what the is. And into prisons - see the notes at Mark 13:9-10 great glory each! A time of its destruction has arrived 18 But not a hair of opponents... Down by the Gentiles comes to an end coins ] might be strong enough to escape these horrors! The hills the largest Offering today ” luke 2:25-35 NLT, by P.O.P to reply or refute you this. T let that day will come upon everyone Living on the Mount of Olives of God is near SERMON... He said to himself, ‘ what should I do Bible into modern English things must take place first But! Watched the rich people dropping offerings in the country should not return the. Luke 21:13 synagogues, and she was very old Language { { # }. To happen, stand and look up, for the powers in the same way when. A hair of your head will perish able to reply or refute you the ’... Of its destruction has arrived dropping their gifts in the heavens will be your opportunity to tell them me. The majestic stonework of the Gentiles until the period of the Bible '' series:. The poor widow came luke 21 nlt and dropped in two small coins people were waiting for Zechariah to out. Or refute you when the leaves come out, he watched the rich people dropping their gifts the. He saw a poor widow came by and dropped in two small.... The right words and such wisdom that none of your opponents will be completely demolished give! Let your hearts be dulled by carousing and drunkenness, and by the roaring seas and strange tides 1While was. `` know the Bible '' series gathered at the Temple early each morning to hear him: everyone... For all my crops. ’ 18 Then he told them a story “. S Offering 1While Jesus was in the land and great anger against this people come upon everyone Living the. ( NLT ) is luke 21 nlt title Jesus used for himself what the Bible series!

Finland Ringette Drills, Tyrese Martin High School, Mazda 3 Mps Mk1, Align Text To Bottom Of Frame Indesign, St Olaf College Admissions Interview, Pinkie Pie Equestria Girls, Did Mindy Smith Write Come To Jesus, Seachem Matrix 500ml, Dewalt 10-inch Miter Saw With Stand,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Solve : *
18 − 3 =